Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Testimonial of person on dialysis and poor eye sight

*Dialysis for 5 years 
*Diabetic for 19 years
*Five eye surgeries (little improvement)

“Why not pay for something that works!” Linden Guy

Linden Guy- Testimony Part 2
Linden believes that if he were taking our products from the beginning, he would never have been on dialysis, for the last 5 years! That’s huge!!!!!

People have to endure dialysis 3x a week, often leaving out sick, tired, always freezing and exhausted! It’s a horrific part time job going to dialysis! My father was in dialysis the last year of his life, my father was also a diabetic for the last 18 years of his life! I have at least 7 people that I love (family and  one friend) off the top of my head that are diabetics and a couple of them are on dialysis.

Linden has been using  our Oxzgen brand Captivda and CBD oil (tincture under the tongue) since March 2020 and in just 5 months he sees his entire body and health improving!

What are you waiting for? I’m here to help!
Shout out to Jovens Moncoeur for capturing this powerful testimony! #ATrueLeader

Check out my websit and contact me today!
https://awc8a86.aweb.page/meltona


#dialysis
#eyeissues
#diabetic
#kidneyissues
#improvedmetabolism
#sleepbetter
#betterlife
#healthiswealth
#oxzgenbrandcbd
#captivda
#CBDoil
#thetalkwithtreneemathis 
#liveabetterlife
#5linx

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Sunday worship came about

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFvr-82hn3R/?igshid=fpeky9za0tlg