Wednesday, July 22, 2020

These Gummies taste Great

So i had ran out of my cbd capsules that i take every day for the pain i had in my knee that i dont have anymore i had my gummies they come in a assortment of flavors there really good i carry them with me when i want something to put in my mouth thats good tasting

 OXZGEN Assortment CBD Gummies are star-shaped, infused with Hemp-Derived Isolate Cannabidiol (CBD) & come in three yummy flavors; Cherry Blast, Very Berry & Lemon Razberry.

Flavors are packaged separately with five gummies (servings) per bag. Each serving contains 10 mg of Hemp-Derived Isolate Cannabidiol (CBD).

The Hemp-Derived CBD in this product is US Grown and contains <0.3% THC and D9 THC.

This product is manufactured in a registered FDA approved/compliant facility.better than candy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Sunday worship came about

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFvr-82hn3R/?igshid=fpeky9za0tlg